A Brief History of Glenavon
Our property was settled in 1854 by Friend Cleggett and the property has now been in the same family for six generations.
Over the years the land has seen a number of uses including the breeding of clydesdale horses as well as dairy, lucerne and potato farming. However for the last 50 years the predominant use has been to grow winegrapes and we currently own and manage over 100 hectares.
In 1988 we began our nursery operations.
Loading the grapes onto the truck in 1964.
The grape picking gang in 1966.
Our Massey Ferguson 35.